The Faculty 65th anniversary
In 2017, the Faculty of Electronics, Telecommunications and Informatics celebrates its 65th anniversary. It emerged from the Electrical Faculty in 1952 as the Faculty of Communications, and transformed subsequently into the Faculty of Electronics in 1967. The Faculty was given its present name in 1995. Within the 65 years of its existence some 15 000 graduates have emerged from the Faculty (Bachelors of Engineering and Masters of Engineering), about 550 Doctors of Philosophy and Doctors of Science have been granted their degree.