What is Netatmo?
It started in 2011, in 5 little rooms in Boulogne-Billancourt, with 11 engineers and the world’s first connected Weather Station.
Since then we’ve come a long way…
With an international team of over 150 driven, inspired and passionate people, having doubled in size every year and raised over 30M€ in venture capital, Netatmo has established itself as a pioneer in the Smart Home market. Our IoT devices are sold online and by retailers all over the world. Our 4 product categories have won handfuls of CES awards, and we’re now collaborating with giant building construction companies such as Velux and Legrand to share with them our product expertise and work together to revolutionize your homes.
And we’ve still got a long way to go…
Ambitious and motivated, with many more groundbreaking inventions in the pipeline, we are searching for new people to join us. Whether you develop or sell or market, whether you speak French or English or C++, if you are looking to invest 110% of your energy (and have fun at the same time) in an adventure which is going to change the way we live then show us what you have got to make the difference.
What will you do?
Come and create tomorrow’s connected objects. Working at the heart of the digital revolution, you will help develop Netatmo’s future products. You will program Android applications which communicate with our objects, such as the Netatmo Weather Station and the Thermostat by Starck. This internship could lead to a full time job.
You will participate in:
- the technical design of new products in collaboration with the "Embedded Software" and "Cloud" teams,
- continuous improvement and consolidation of our existing applications,
- developing the User Experience,
- defining the necessary tests to ensure that your created software functions correctly.
The Netatmo culture will teach you to:
- deliver code used by hundreds of thousands of enthusiastic customers,
- know and apply the state of the art technology in your field,
- take responsibility, use your initiative, be proactive and work as part of a team.
Who are you?
- Final year engineering student
- Passionate about software development
- Able to use at least one programing language (Objective C/Swift/Java/C++)
- You have already worked on one or several application development projects, from start to finish
- Adaptable, autonomous, a strong team player
- Real desire to create and deliver finished and successful products
- Good knowledge of iOS SDK
- Detail orientated and a fan of developing user interfaces